Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Few Verses to Share . . .


This past Sunday morning during our time that we meet with brothers and sisters in the Lord, one of the men shared several verses from Ephesians and taught on them. The verses were quite convicting to me, and I thought that they might be a blessing to you also . . .

"Therefore I [Paul], the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." (Ephesians 4:1-3)


-Posted by Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I have this verse memorized and it has been quite a blessing to me as well. I find that memorizing Scripture helps me to understand and appreciate it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful that you have these verses memorized, Anna! We would agree with you, memorizing Scripture can help one to understand and appreciate it more. Not only that, but what a blessing to have Scripture in our hearts and minds! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete